Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn

It's a tradition to go see the latest Twilight movie at midnight the night it comes out. This year would be no different. My mom and I met up with Jeanette and Kelsie at the Fashion Place Mall to check out the new H&M and get dinner. We went to CPK and then headed up to the Gateway Mall to get our seats at the theater. We met up with Mary and her friends there. I really enjoyed the movie! I'm no critic though. In my opinion, it's a fun movie and of course it's cheesy, but why not embrace it? And movies are never the exact same as the books, so just enjoy them for the movie and stop trying to make them be the same as the book.

The Cox girls
The Rife girls

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Glad you are able to enjoy your family and friends. What a fun time.

Troy said...

Chessy is as chessy does. I'm Not sure exactly what that means, but I love your glasses and that hot brunette sitting by Kelsie. Could you get me her name and number? Back to the glasses, I think they are a bit too sophisticated for a movie that involves a cold, blood sucking skinny dude with a Volvo and a dog that turns into an Indian. Just sayin!