Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving with Trevor's family this year. We had a great time! We went up to Layton on Wednesday evening and had a delicious dinner and then played Apples to Apples (I won, and I never win!). Thanksgiving day we had a relaxing morning and then went over to Grandma and Grandpa Coxes for the feast. It was delicious, of course. After a nap we headed over to the movie theater and saw Breaking Dawn Part One again :) And yes we made the boys come with.

I am grateful for so many things. I feel so blessed and see the Lord's hand in my life daily. I am speaking on gratitude in church this Sunday. It has been nice to think about the things and people I am most grateful for in my life. Ultimately I wouldn't have any of those things or people in my life without a loving Father in Heaven. I've really enjoyed planning my talk (which mainly comes from my dad's book, The Divine Virtues - Chapter 14).

Happy Thanksgiving!
{The girls at the movie}
{Every single one of us had our feet like this before the show started, I thought it was kind of funny :)}

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. And I am so in love with your shirt!!!

Gram said...

It was nice that you had a good Thanksgiving! I am happy you have such fun with the Coxes. So now you have seen "BreakingDawn" twice. It must have been good to see it the second time so soon after the first. We missed you here but we had a good dinner and visit with those that came.

kelsey and murray said...

jenny you are so gorgeous! seriously!

Troy said...

Look at those tires on that truck! Thanksgiving was a blast, Birthing Dawn was horrible, horrible, horrible. I now need some serious counseling.