Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my cute hubby

I have been wanting to write a post about my sweet husband for quite some time now. Trevor is just amazing. He works so hard everyday so that he can provide for us. And what do I do all day? Lounge at the pool, go shopping, make crafts, read for pleasure, and some occasional homework. Yet, Trevor says that I deserve to relax and that he just wants me to enjoy and have fun. Since we've moved to McDonough Trevor has been worrying a lot about my safety. He is always texting or calling me to check up on me to make sure that I am "being safe." Even though Trevor and I are so different from each other, we really are a perfect match.

A few weeks ago when I was in Utah I realized that Utah isn't home to me unless Trevor is there. Home is where Trevor is. Thanks for all you do, Trev.

4 comments:

paige and jord said...

being away from family is tough jenny... you are handling it like a champ! living in north carolina for a summer was hard... especially when the husband is gone all day- but its a time where you both can grow so close. its awesome! hope you are having so much fun out there. and be safe! :) (thats so sweet of him!)

Amberlin Gefrom said...

awww how cute are you!!! And so funny that you are going to New York as my family is there right now too!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Sweet sweet post. I don't really know Trevor, but he seems like a wonderful husband :) You guys are cute together. And when we were in Texas the summer I was doing everything you're doing now.... and I am glad I did and don't regret it one bit! Just live it up, because then you'll have a baby and life just won't be as carefree. So, you DO deserve it :)

Eric and Shayly said...

So cute Jen, I love you both:)