Saturday, January 24, 2009

A date with my sweetie

Yesterday Trevor and I wanted to do something different than our usual lazy Saturday. Trevor had the idea to go to Midway and eat lunch at this really yummy place we went to while we were there on our Honeymoon. We didn't even remember the name of the restaurant, Trev just knew that they had the best hamburgers. We remembered the location of the restaurant and learned that the name of the restaurant is Mountain House Grill. We both got hamburgers and enjoyed our time together. I loved Trevor yesterday more than I did on our honeymoon. I love that marriage is all about growing closer and closer through the good times as well as the hard. I love being with Trevor. He always makes everything so fun. We had a great day together!Trevor with is most favorite burger!
Just about to try it out.

8 comments:

laura said...

You guys are too cute.

I wish I could watch the Bachelor with you tonight!!!

Richard B said...

Hey, that looks like a pretty good hamburger. We'll have to try one. Thanks for your cute posts and being such a fun and lovable couple. We always enjoy you both.

Karrissa Winward said...

So fun to do something out of the ordinary together!

Abi said...

Oh Jenny you are so cute! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. You made me happy!
And so awesome you are going to Mexico!!!

Devri said...

What a fun date! The food looks delicious. We are going to have to try it out sometime. I'm glad you guys had an enjoyable Saturday together doing something different!

Gram said...

That looks like a great hamburger and I am happy you got to so something special with your husband. Thanks for coming over to dinner last night. Love you!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

How fun, I am glad you were able to enjoy time together like that!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

You guys are cute and way to branch of and be creative