Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aren't Thursdays just lovable?

Since we've moved to Orem I hardly ever blog. I kind of miss it. There's something about blogging that I really love. I've always been a journal girl so I guess that could explain it.

School has definitely been keeping me busy. I've had a lot of homework lately. And I have a lot for this weekend - so my goal is to get it all finished before the weekend even begins. And if I don't, I know I will procrastinate it until Sunday night. And isn't that the worst? Knowing all day on Sunday that you have so much to do before the dreaded Monday morning. And if you know me, you know that I am all about the anticipation. Whether it be the good, exciting anticipation. Or the bad, worrying kind.

In all of this rambling I promise I have a point. I really love Thursdays. They just make me happy. I know the weekend is almost here. And it just makes me happy.

2 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Hello plus Thursdays is when The Office is on! :-)

Codye Brynn said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for the comment! I am glad you enjoyed the post, I thought they were great. Thank you for the congrats, we are pretty excited! I cant wait! Everything just seems to be falling into place and I am just hoping for the next few months to fly by. So you live in Orem now? I bet that is nice to be close to family.
Hope to hear from you again soon!