Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pregnancy

I feel very blessed that I felt so good during my pregnancy. I always joke that the Lord blessed me with a good pregnancy because I had to work so hard to get pregnant. I never really had morning sickness and didn't even throw up until I had to redo my glucose test and ironically ended up having the stomach flu that same day. I definitely felt tired and by the end my back hurt a lot. If I cleaned the house or went to the gym I was out for the rest of the day. Since I have negative blood and Trevor has positive blood I had to have Rhogam shots and they had to keep tabs on my blood work. I loved feeling my baby move and she did quite a bit. She always got the hiccups at least 2-3 times a day. We moved into our new home while I was pregnant, and Trevor did SO much since I couldn't lift anything too heavy.  I'm just so grateful I was able to get pregnant and experience carrying my sweet baby girl inside of me - it's pretty amazing!

28 weeks
31 weeks
31 weeks
34 weeks

35 weeks
38 weeks
This was the 3D ultrasound. You can see why I worried she might have a crazy nose :)

1 comment:

Oh My Lou said...

It is so crazy as I read your posts of your pregnancy and delivery and I cant get over how similar our stories are!!! Love reading your updates and Copelyn is so SO cute! Congrats to you and Trevor!