Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet Winston

Trevor has wanted a dog since the second we got married. I am not an animal person, even though I really wish I were. I love those people who just adore animals and touch them without thinking about germs and bugs, like I do. Anyway...strangely I got a little bit dog hungry last week and Trevor pounced on it. We were looking at French Bulldog puppies but found Winston, a five year old English Bulldog. His owner had health problems and was traveling too much to keep him. The owner's kids were devastated to lose their dog, but we promised we would take good care of him. He is a good dog and has been potty trained with a bell--it hangs on the door and he rings it with his head when he needs (and wants) to go outside. He's been doing great and we love him already! 

On his way to his new home.




2 comments:

Gram said...

Cute pictures of Winston!

Troy said...

He walks like a gorilla, sits like a sissy and snores like an old man. Did I just describe Teb?????