Friday, January 20, 2012

Vintage Fern

Okay if you don't go to the Beehive Bazaar, you need to start going. It is the cutest boutique that is held in Provo for local artists to sell their things at twice a year. I got this bag and these towels from Vintage Fern, which was showcased at the Beehive Bazaar. My mom has been wanting an over the shoulder bag that is made of patchwork and so I contacted Amy, the owner of Vintage Fern and have been working with her to get a bag made for my mom. She is soooo awesome! I just wanted to give her a shoutout. If you are looking for an awesome handmade bag or some hand towels to brighten up your kitchen, click here.



1 comment:

Mindee said...

I LOVE those towels!! When is the boutique usually going on? Is it just twice a year? So cute, and I need to check them out!