Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend Getaway


This past weekend we went up to my parent's cabin for a night with my good friend Jordan Schwitzer and her boyfriend, Jared. We went four wheeling, barbequed, got in the hot tub, and talked. We love hanging out with Jordan and Jared and we had such a good time with them.

Trevor LOVES peach pie, so I decided it was time to make my very first one.

Jordan and Jared had to leave in the morning, but we decided to stay and go for another four wheeler ride before heading home. We found this awesome swing that someone made and so we tried it out. It is SO hard for me to be spontaneous and adventurous sometimes, which is why it's good I have such a fun husband who encourages (makes) me try new things that are sometimes scary to me (yes, I'm a wuss).

We LOVE spending time at the cabin. I never want to leave!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so glad you had fun at the cabin!

Gram said...

I am happy you were able to have fun at the cabin with some of your friends. We went Sunday night and enjoyed the view and the weather.

That peach pie looks amazing! Way to go.