Friday, July 15, 2011

Florida

Trevor's younger brother Tyson is managing a team for vivint this summer in Florida. He had a vacant apartment so the Cox girls decided to take a girls trip out there. We left on the fourth of July after the Kaysville parade.

While in Florida we spent time relaxing by the pool, reading, and went to a movie on a rainy day.
We went to Disneyworld for one day. My favorite ride is Tower of Terror. We enjoyed the dinosaur ride too, check us out on the front row of that picture! We also enjoyed the safari ride in Animal Kingdom.
We spent a day at Orlando Studios. It was fun to see the Harry Potter world. If you know me, you know that I'm not the hugest Harry Potter fan, but I have to say that the butter beer was fabulous and that I loved the rides. While we were there it started pouring rain like I've never seen it before! We decided to buy ponchos and brave the rain.

We had a wonderful week together in Florida! We had many laughs and good times together. I love spending time with these two girls. Such a fun trip!

4 comments:

paige and jord said...

oh gosh it looks SO fun! nice vacation time... i should get me some of that ;) you're so cute jenny, i could look at your pics all day. glad you had fun on your trip!

Eric and Shayly said...

Jenny that looks like so much fun! Isn't it so nice have great in-laws??:) Love ya girl!!

Troy said...

.....while Troy and Trevor slaved away making possible the better life for some. May we be girls in our next life.

Gram said...

I am glad you had fun with Jeanette and Kelsi. Your hubby missed you but you really weren't gone that long. The pictures looked like you had a good time.

Thanks for the visit and Gramps cookies. That was a cute card you made him.