Thursday, May 5, 2011

UVU Graduation

It's official, I am a college graduate! I have a Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Science with an emphasis in Psychology. I'm so grateful to have so much love and support from my family and friends.

My parents took me to dinner the night before to celebrate.


Commencement was Friday afternoon.

{Trevor has given me so much support and encouragement throughout college, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't be graduating}
{Laura flew out from New York just to support me. I'm so glad she was there!}

After commencement we had a little party at my house with family. My sisters prepared all the goods, and that they were. Thanks guys!


Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me, I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have you there!

6 comments:

Eric and Shayly said...

Congrats Jenny!! I am so proud of you:)

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so proud of you Jen! I wish we could have been there to support you as well! Love you!

Troy said...

Nice job Jenny! You look so gorgeous and I can't believe how fast your hair grows. It seems like just yesterday it was shoulder length. By the way, you're the only person I've ever seen make a graduation smock, mu mu, pajama, what ever they're called, look good.

r+s+a laney said...

Jenny you are such a doll! Congrats on graduating...so jealous. Now get pregnant :)

rrife said...

Congrats on the big day and the achievement. I'm glad I could be there! Love you!

Jo said...

Congrats Jenny! So exciting!!