Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't pass by Mother's Day without writing a post to thank the women in my life. I feel so incredibly blessed to have the mother I have. She is such an example and friend to me. I am grateful to have a wonderful mother-in-law who raised Trevor so well and is so kind to me. I'm grateful that I have two sisters who are dedicated mothers to look up to. I'm thankful for Grandmothers who put motherhood first in their lives. I can't wait to be a mother someday, and I know that the mother I'll become will be because of the examples of these women.


2 comments:

Jeanette Cox said...

Thanks Jenny, We feel so blessed to have you in our lives. I hope I can get 2 other young ladies who are as good of an example to my Sons as you are to Trevor. We love you Jenny!

Gram said...

That was a lovely post Jenny. Very appropriate letter written for Mother's Day! Thanks, to a great granddaughter.