Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and Cheesecake Factory

Since we've been home from Georgia we haven't been very good about planning dates on the weekends with friends. I wasn't going to let another weekend slip by uneventful, so I planned a date with a few friends.

We met Jared and Jenny and Matt and Jesse in South Jordan to see the newest Harry Potter movie. I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I actually really liked this one. It was very intense and I even jumped a few times!

Since we were celebrating Matt's birthday we went to his favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious as always.

It was so fun to spend time with friends. I was having too much fun to take pictures. Plus when we came out of the movie theater it was snowing like crazy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jen we went to see Harry Potter today too :) I really enjoyed it! I love Ron, he is too cute.
That is so fun Michael got home early to surprise you all! Have a fun time with him!
Love you!

Gram said...

Did you read the seventh book? I guess if you liked it we'll have to go see it. Sounds like you had a great evening and I am happy for you.