Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

I've had my ticket to New Moon since June, and yesterday (technically, today) was finally the day! I absolutely loved it. The special effects were so much better than Twilight and the werewolves were perfect! I have to say I've always been on Team Jacob, but after last night I don't know who wouldn't be.

It was so fun because I got to be there with Jeanette, Kelsie, Mary, and her friend Texie. It's becoming a tradition to go see the new Twilight movies with the Cox girls, remember last year? I won't lie, all the screaming girls is the cause of much retarted tingles, but it's all worth it. I know there are those people who think they're too cool for the Twilight series, but come on! Relax and enjoy some girl time and a fun story, I sure did!

I'm taking Trevor to see it tonight too! Just like last year.