Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 21

Getting ready to head to the theater!
We were just so excited for it to start!

Kelsie and her friend Hailey
All of us girls after watching and loving the show!

I went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night with the Cox girls. We had a blast! We went to the Gateway in SLC and watched it there. It was so nice because we had reserved seats so we didn't have to go way early and wait in line. Jeanette was so sweet to invite me and she even got us all matching Twilight shirts! (Mary had a hook up so we went through her - thanks Mar!) It was so intense and we absolutely LOVED it. In fact, I'm going again tonight at midnight with Trev:)

I'm grateful for fun things like this in life that create great memories.

2 comments:

Gram said...

How fun for you. I hope you enjoy it again with Trevor. Your Mom was going tonight with Fran to Thanksgiving Point. We're happy for you Jenny!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

haha you guys are awesome..its like the little kids that dress up to go see Spiderman or something...and by the way I love your hair color and wish I could get mine to do that