Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time

My dad forwarded me this little movie, and I fell in love with it.

A lot of times I feel like I am looking for the next big step in life. Just a few examples:
-"When we move back to home to Utah..."
-"When I get my driver's licence..."
-"When I graduate from high school..."
-"When I get married..."
-and the latest, "When I have kids..."

I'm a planner, that's just who I am, but I am learning how important it is to enjoy the moment. Trevor is so good at this. Lately I have felt so close to Trevor and I realized it is because I have been focusing on my life now.

As I watched this little movie it made me happy. Of course I adore the part with the little baby, but right now it's about Trevor and me and doing the best we can. The rest will come along.

3 comments:

Richard B said...

I'm sorry you are into the "When...." thing. Unfortunately, that has been my life as well. Recognize it now and overcome it so you'll be able to enjoy the NOW! Keep on loving, living, and enjoying!

Janet said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Gram said...

What beautiful thoughts Jenny. The movie is true. Your time will come. Enjoy what you have now. Gramps said it all.