Saturday, September 26, 2009

i've got one cute boy

When I came home from visiting teaching on Sunday this is how I found Trevor. If any of you know Trevor you know that this is RARE. He hates cooking. And when I say cooking I mean anything to do with it - making a sandwich, turning on the grill, or buttering his toast. When I asked what he was doing he told me he was making cookies for the families he home teaches. He had already home taught them, it was just a little extra. What a cutie I have.

5 comments:

MommaChelle said...

and the cookies were DELICIOUS!! thanks trevor! youre an awesome home teacher!

laura said...

That is super cute. Love you in the apron, Trev!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Aww so cute!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love the apron!!

paige and jord said...

that is so cute! there is nothing like a man in an apron... especially on sunday. so sweet!