Thursday, July 23, 2009

St. George with the fam

On Sunday night after Tyson's homecoming we headed down to St. George with the Cox's. We stayed with Trevor's cousin Kara and went boating at Sand Hollow Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

I didn't grow up with a boat, and I'm not very coordinated or adventurous but I did try wakeboarding and wake surfing this time and even did a little bit of cliff jumping. Trevor on the other hand is a natural at this sort of thing. It was fun for me to watch him.

On Monday night we went to the new Harry Potter which I loved! And I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan, so that's saying a lot.

On Tuesday night we went out for Vietnamese food. It was fun to see Tyson in his element. He is such a cute boy and I loved getting to know him on the vacation. (It's kind of weird I'm younger
than him!)

On Wednesday evening we cleaned up the house and headed home.

It was a great trip and we had a blast. Thanks for the fun trip!

{Kelsie & me}

{Tyson, Trevor, Troy, and Kelsie cliff jumping}

{The three cliff jumpin' girls}

{Kels and Trev mid-air}

{Playing with Kara's sweet baby, Olivia}

{Our gel toes! Jeanette is doing them now, if anyone is interested}

{Kara, Olivia, and Jeanette}

{Tay Bay and me}

{Tyson and Trevor}

{Trevor wake surfing}

{Me wake surfing}

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

How fun that you got to hang out with Tyson more! I love Sand Hollow, looks like you guys had a blast!

Gram said...

I love your new blog look! Wow! you two have certainly had a busy, FUN week with everything going on. The boating looks fun and you are catching on to the fun of it. You wouldn't catch me jumping off those cliffs.

I'm glad the Cox family has had such good activities since the missionary returned. I am sure he has enjoyed the happenings as well.

Now you are off for another fun vacation with your family. Be careful this week and enjoy the beach.

One year almost and you two have been blessed with some special vacations. I am happy for you. BYW when is the move taking place?