Friday, April 17, 2009

{Cheescake Factory}

On Thursday we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a little crazy with seven kids and only four adults, but we had a great time. People kept walking by commenting on how well-behaved all of the children were. After that we had to swing by the Buchanan's house and then it was time to say goodbye to Laura and her sweet kiddies. I was so sad. I'm not sure when we'll get to see them again, but I'm so glad they were able to come out for a visit! Love you guys!


{The boys on the way to Salt Lake}



{Abigail Sophia, she finally started warming up to my on our last day together!}

{Mary, Nanajan, and Sophie}

3 comments:

Gram said...

Cheesecake factory looks yummy. I cannot make friends with Abby, either. At least, she let you do some things the last day you were with her.

Laura H said...

7 kids? Laura has 3 and Mary has 2 that's 5. I'm so confused.

jenny said...

Laura's sister-in-law came with her two daughters:)