Friday, April 24, 2009

{birdies}

You know those decorations that you are just drawn to? One of my latest favorites is birds.
While I was at the Hospital with my parents a few months ago visiting a family friend we walked by the Gift Shop, and I saw a cute bird decoration and fell in love with it. A few weeks later my mom gave it to me for my birthday.


While Laura was here she saw this bird and loved it so she bought one for herself, Mary, and me. I love it.


And as I work at Pebbles I'm constantly finding cute paper. I loved this one.

2 comments:

Gram said...

Oh, I loved your birds. I guess you didn't know that I have always loved bird decorations, too. You'll have to help me find some cute ones also. I just don't have a great place to display them. We don't have much furniture where they can be displayed.

Janet said...

I love your birds. It's fun to have something you like to collect. I did boxes for a long time. And of course, blue and white china stuff. It's great when you know what you like.