Sunday, March 22, 2009

{twilight}


The movie Twilight came out on Saturday and my cute husband surprised me by buying it for me. I was so excited! I saw it in the movie theater twice, and LOVED it. So now I get to watch it whenever I want.

Trevor planned a fun date night for Saturday. We got together with our friends and had a bbq at the Pemberly Clubhouse (his guys live there) and then got in the hot tub and watched Twilight on the big screen. So fun! The best part is - that Trevor loves the movie almost as much as me!


2 comments:

Gram said...

You have a special husband and he loves you lots. Some night when you have looked at it too many times we'll borrow so we can see what everyone finds so great. Love you!

paige and jord said...

jenny.. im obsessed! like honestly, its quite disturbing how obsessed i am. lets talk about edward cullen......