Sunday, March 15, 2009

{Happy Birthday to my Love!}

On March 14th Trevor Jason turned 23 years old. He woke up to....


breakfast in bed.

Then we headed up to Layton to spend the day with his family. We had a great day. We went miniature golfing (Jeanette beat us all!) and then we headed over to Chili's for dinner. After dinner we picked up a movie and some treats and went back to the Cox home and watched the movie Vantage Point all together. Trevor asked for rubber mats for my car for his birthday (he's so sweet) and Troy and Jeanette got them for him. He was thrilled! After all, he is the cleaner of my car so this will make his job a lot easier. We didn't leave Layton until about midnight because we were having such a good time.
{Trevor & his dad}

{Trevor and his parents}



I'm so grateful that my sweet husband was born 23 years ago. He brings so much joy to my life. He does so much for me. He always cleans up after dinner. He calls me "career woman" for getting a job. And he gets up in the middle of the night to put the blankets on me if I say I'm cold. He is my sweetheart. I love you, babe.

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! I am glad we got to see you guys for a little bit last night!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday, Trevor! We love you!

Richard B said...

Breakfast in bed. How nice is that!
Keep on keeping you guys. Love ya...