Sunday, March 15, 2009

bday celebration w/the rife's

Today we celebrated Trevor's birthday with my family. My family loves Trevor. He fits right in. The whole gang came over to my parents house and my mom was so sweet and made us all dinner. I made a cake for Trev, and here we are singing to the birthday boy. Isn't he cute?

Yesterday Trevor got a haircut from his mom; he wanted it really short. I love it! When we got to my parents house Logan had a buzz and he was giving Brian, Todd, and Michael buzzes also. I love short hair, so I thought all of these boys looked so darn cute!.

5 comments:

Janet said...

It was fun! And thank you for all your clean-up work! You're awesome!

laura said...

Fun. Happy birthday, T-rev!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

aww what good birthday times for you and Trev!

Richard said...

It was a fun afternoon and evening. Happy B-Day, Trevor!

Abi said...

Happy belated!!