Sunday, March 22, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Diet Dr. Pepper. What's not to like? Ask Trevor.

Treats. Honestly, any activity can be made fun if there are treats involved.

Family. I treasure the moments we share with our families.

Children. There is something special about children, and I can't wait to someday have my own.

The Gospel. It bring me so much peace and makes me happy. Because of the Gospel I can always improve and be better.

Pink. Like my mother is to blue, something about the color pink just makes me happy. And weirdly, I'm kind of protective of the color. It's mine.

What are a few of your favorite things?
I got this wonderful idea from my parent's blogs.

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Cute Jen! You are so cute and happy! I am glad we got to see you this past week, even though it was just for aa little while!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

by the way I decided when we come to visit we are going to go on a double date with you guys!