Saturday, February 14, 2009

{a great day with my love}

Today has been amazing. I gave Trevor a few cute shirts that he can bring to Mexico. I also surprised him with a scavenger hunt this morning.

The first clue led us to breakfast at kneaders -- yummy french toast!


The next one led to us getting pedicures at a spa.



And the last one led to a romantic setting:)


Trevor is so sweet. When I came downstairs this is what it looked like.
That is a picture of us on Valentine's Day last year when we were dating. So cute. We really look like completely different people, but how cute is he? He gave me some new VANS shoes, two way cute shirts, and my favorite -- chocolate covered stawberries. But these weren't just any old chocolate strawberries, they were in a bowl made from chocolate. Pretty sweet, and so delicious.



5 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Valentines Day! I'm glad you had a fun day with your love!

laura said...

So fun! I'm glad the day was great and you spoiled each other. Can't wait to hear about Mexico. Have fun!

(I hope they have The Bachelor there or you just might die!)

Lyndsi said...

Jenny you are such a CUTE wife! I need lessons okay? What a sweet husband you have too! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's Day! Miss you!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

aww how fun. I do miss Kneaders they really do have great french toast!!

Gram said...

You two are just too cute! What a fun Valentines Day. Today is your 20th birthday and I hope you are having a great time in Mexico. Happy Birthday Jenny Joy!