Saturday, February 21, 2009

{Cabo San Lucas}

Our trip to Cabo was amazing. We did so many fun things. We got to Cabo on Sunday afternoon and just enjoyed the warm weather. It was so awesome because there were four other couples and all of them were so cute and so fun. We loved getting to know everyone and hope to keep in touch.

{So happy to finally be there!}

{The view from our room.}

{At dinner.}

On Monday~

We rode a boat to Lover's Beach and played over there. The boat had a glass bottom so we were able to see all of the colorful fish. I like seeing them, but I don't want to be anywhere near them. We had a blast swimming in the ocean. Trevor loved playing in the huge waves. After that Trevor and Tyson went snorceling. The waves got a little out of control and Trev got beat up by the reef. His poor hand was all swollen.


{Tyson & Trevor}

{Bridgette & me}

{Glass Bottom Boat}


{Trev's poor hand.}

The boat picked us up a little while later and took us to watch for whales. We saw a baby whale! It was amazing! We also drove by a spot where there were dozens of sea lions. They were so cute.

On Tuesday~

Tuesday was my 20th birthday! I didn't feel very good on my birthday. I was kind of sick so Trevor just took care of me and we mostly layed by the pool. I have such a sweet husband. At dinner they brought me a cake that said, congratulations in spanish and they all sang to me. It was cute because Trevor was being sneaky to get them to do this for me.

{A Mexican man came to my room and sang happy birthday to me and gave me a tequila. It was pretty funny.}


I was grateful to come home to voicemails, texts, and facebook comments for my birthday. It made me happy - so thanks to everyone who did that!

On Wednesday~

We rode scooters into town. It was a blast! We explored and found a beautiful resort with some gorgeous views.

{me & Trev, Seth & Mikell, Tyson & Bridgette}

When we got back we went straight to the beach and rested for a while. We then rented jet skiis for 40 minutes. I was a little scared to ride jet skiis in the ocean, but we had so much fun. Sea lions were swimming right by us, which was incredible!
On Thursday~
We were supposed to go into town and go to a zipline, but I was up in the night sick so we decided to sleep. Once we woke up I was feeling a lot better and we went to the pool and the beach. Even if we didn't do anything major, it was just nice to be warm!


In the evening the boys wanted to do something fun for their last night. Trevor and Rand got a broom stick and tried to create a limbo party. Ha! It was really fun.

On Friday~

We went home. Our flight left around 2 and we got back in the evening. Luckily my grandparents were able to pick us up. Thank you so much G&G.

{me, Dallan & Nicole, Katty}

The couples!
{Dave & Katty Cole, Mikell & Seth Osbern, Bridgette & Tyson Brown, Baby Dallan & Nicole & Matt Jones, Rand & Crystal Sandel}

We had an amazing trip. I once again realized how much I love my husband. He is one amazing guy. We made some great friends on this trip. Thanks for your hard work in the summer babe, so we could have such an amazing week.

13 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great trip! It is beautiful there! I am sorry you were sick and oh my gosh, Trevor's hand looks so sore! Glad you guys had fun and made it back safely!

Jill Parsons said...

Glad you had fun. It looks like a nice resort. Trevors hand does look like her got beat up. Glad your home

The Pynes said...

hey jenny, it jacqui kimball. i just saw your blog its way cute, i look at it all the time, but wanted to say that i love cabo! my family was a condo down there and i love going there its so pretty huh, well just wanted to say that your page is way cute and you and your husband are adorable. but see ya around jenny. just wanted to say hi.

Lyndsi said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so jealous of your fun little trip! Looks like you guys had a blast...glad you made it home safe!

Richard B said...

Glad that you had a great vacation and experience in Mexico. Happy Birthday again!

Gram said...

I am so happy you had a great trip and enjoyed yourselves. What a 20th birthday you had. You will always remember that. It was all the nicer since you had other couples your age to enjoy it with. It looked like fun. We were happy to pick you up.

Janet said...

What a great trip! I'm happy for you and happy to have you home; I missed you! And now I'm leaving - bummer!

Laura H said...

It looks gorgeous. Glad you had fun. Sorry you were sick, that's the worse, to be sick on vacation. Are we pregnant? :)

Jeanette Cox said...

I am so glad you had fun! That stinks that you got sick. We missed you while you were gone and that couldn't talk to you on your b-day. We love ya.

laura said...

You are stinkin' skinny and hot!!

(And Trev is cute too!)

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awwww how fun! That place is so beautiful! I can't wait to go now..what a great way to celebrate your birthday too!

Mary said...

So fun Jen! I'm so jealous! I'm sure you guys had a blast and this will be a trip you never forget!

Abi said...

Oh Jenny! Yeah! I was wondering about your trip and am glad you put up pictures! What a fun trip! Being just married the two of you is so fun! SOAK IT UP! Good times. You are so darling and I am loving your hair! Happy 20th birthday!