Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a new obsession...

Zumba! Trevor and I recently got Gold Gym passes and have been trying to get back into shape. For Trevor's work he had to sell a certain amount of food storage in order to win us a trip to Mexico - and he did it! This in is an extra push in the right direction to getting me into shape. I always love going to classes because they push me and they keep me pumped about going to the gym. Tonight I tried out the Zumba class, and loved it! It was so much fun, and more importantly it was a total work out!

8 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Our Bishop's wife teaches Zumba and we are having her teach us for young womens soon. I am so excited, I have heard it is awesome! Way to go!

laura said...

My friend Kathryn LOVES zumba. I guess I'll have to try it!

Lyndsi said...

Good for you Jenny!!! That's great motivation to stay healthy even though you look great already :)

Janet said...

You guys are the cutest! I should follow your example and get myself to the gym.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

That's awesome! Paul and I are going to cancun at the end of July and I am so excited...seriously it is a good motivation to get in better shape.

Janet said...

PS I like the new look of your blog - cute stripes!

Gram said...

I want to know what ZUMBA is? I am glad you enjoyed your time at the gym. See you Sunday.

Marissa said...

I go to a Zumba class too and I love it!