Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 16

I had such a great time at church on Sunday. So for day 16, I'm grateful for Sunday's. We have a great ward and everyone has been so kind and welcoming to us. I truly appreciate the opportunity we have to go to church every week and all those that work so hard to make it so special. After having been in Korea for 3 years, I am so appreciative of having all three hours of church in ENGLISH. It was hard to not have Sacrament Meeting, Sunday School, or Young Women while in Korea - so I need to remember every week how blessed we are to have church.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yes!!! I love to go to Church. I always feel the Spirit and feel uplifted for the week.

Gram said...

I can relate to that post Jenny. Even when Ryu Mi translated for me in RS if I hadn't had the manual I wouldn't have known what they were really talking about. Church in Korea was a challenge. I love the feeling you get when really listening to the sacramental prayers and also the talks.