Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 15

I'm grateful for my marriage as today is our three month anniversary. This weekend I truly realized what a lucky girl I am. Trevor always says that he must have been a dang good missionary to get me - but what I'm thinking is I must have been an amazing mission president's daughter to get a husband as sweet, thoughtful, and kind as mine is.

My mom asked us this weekend what we love most about being married; as I thought about this I realized the things I love most are the small things. The way Trevor looks at me. That he stays in the kitchen with me while I cook. Laughing together. Cuddling before we go to sleep. The kisses he gives me before he leaves to class in the morning. Marriage is hard - but these little things are what make it so so so worth it.

I love you Trevor. Thanks for being the man of my dreams.

3 comments:

Keith Parsons said...

Jenny,

Thanks for sharing your 'thankful' things this month. It's made me stop and think about the things I'm thankful for as well.

Good job - you old married woman!

Gram said...

Thanks you Jenny for sharing all the things you are thankful for. I also am thankful for my good husband too. He has been with me for 52 1/2 years now. I know you and Trevor will have great times in your coming years, too, because you truly love each other and think of the other one so much.

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad I got to spend it with you two!