Friday, June 6, 2008

Wedding plans coming right along!

I decided I would simplify things and just have sisters for bridesmaids and as I was thinking about it I have really felt like Anna Gamble (Brian's girlfriend) has been like a sister to me for the past few months, so she is a bridesmaid too! I found a cute, coral pink dress for the bridesmaids and a brown sash to help tie in the browns. It was kind of difficult to get the right measurements from everyone to find their sizes because the dresses at Alyssa's Bridal are all final sale so we had to make sure and get everything right.

We then found some brown, peep-toe high heels which I liked because they are kind of formal but still cute and summery. I want us girls to have a girls night and paint our toes matching colors before the wedding!

Mom and I decided it would be fun and cute to make our own jewelery for the bridesmaids and for me also - so we're going to make earings and maybe a bracelet for the girls! (Maybe we could do that at the Girl's Night too!?)

We met with the photographer today and things are coming right along. Engagement pictures are July 5, which is perfect because Trevor can be here for the 4th of July! And my Bridals are July 9...it is perfect because then my hair and nails will be done right in time for both sets of pictures!

Last night was so fun! Mom, Anna, and I went to the mall to finalize the Bridesmaid dresses, and with their help I was able to find some cute outfits for the Engagement pictures! Thanks for the fun night girls!

It's been so fun planning this wedding. Of course it'd be more fun to have Trevor here to help, especially since he has great taste, but I have great helpers around me! My mom has been great and so supportive of everything I pick out, but also helps me with her great ideas too. Thanks mom, I love you!

picture of the bridesmaid dress and the dress for the little girls!

6 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I love the dress, what a gorgeous color!

Chelsea said...

Beautiful Jenny!! Totally you thats perfect! I can't wait to see the whole thing come together! Its going to be so great!!

Anonymous said...

You're a fun and beautiful bride and it's fun to plan with you!

Gram said...

Jenny, the dresses are darling. Your gown is stunning and just as beautiful as you are.Your mom has excellent taste and is more than willing to be your support. I am happy I finally got on your blog.

Chelsea said...

ok its been 3 days . . . we need a new post come on girl ha ha!! Any new plans to the wedding, and news of a ring being bought? keep me updated jenny joy!!

Trevor said...

Ya Jenny Joy, we need a new post! And what really is the deal with that ring!? ha In due time Chels! LOve ya Jen, you're just amazing..