Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Copelyn's first few weeks.


The first few weeks were definitely an adjustment. I didn't expect to feel so emotional. I was so grateful for a supportive husband who gave me a blessing that really comforted me. I was glad when I started feeling like myself again around two weeks after Copelyn was born. Here are some of the many pictures we took of her those first few weeks.
This is the outfit she wore home from the hospital.
 
 
I surprised myself and started having her sleep in her crib when she was 4 weeks old.
Technology is seriously amazing, we are loving her Angel Care Monitor.
 
Winston has been so jealous of Copelyn - he's a whole new dog. He is constantly wanting snuggles.

Cope wearing one of her outfits from Nanajan.
 
We can't get enough of her snuggles!
Copelyn loves the bath!
 
Trevor gives the best baths!
While we were getting Cope dressed after her bath she was crying - Winston was very concerned about it.

1 comment:

alesha said...

I'm loving reading your blog updates! I know how you feel about the weeks after birth, those first few nights were terrifying for me. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands! I always tell people now that labor was easy and I was totally prepared for that, but not for life with the baby at home! I didn't quite know how to adjust! Copelyn is a beautiful girl, just like her momma!