Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Korean Family


I consider the Chos my Korean family. Bishop Cho and Sister Lee (next to my parents) live in Korea and have been taking such good care of Michael. The people next to them is their son and his wife and one of three daughters. They lived in Pleasant Grove for a time in which we saw them quite frequently, they now live in California. One of their daughters, Sonhee is also serving in the Korea Seoul Mission right now and the other Jeehee is getting married this weekend. It was so good to see them. I have so much love for them!

1 comment:

Gram said...

Jen, I am happy you were there to go to the grave with your parents and the Cho family. I enjoyed the weekend with them. We misses you but know that you and Trevor were having fun in Mexico. I am happy you are home!