Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trafalga & S'more Pie

As I mentioned in a previous post, we bought the pass of all passes this summer. The sad thing is, is that we have only used them once. So when Jordan & Jared and Trevor & I got together on Friday night we decided we should go mini-golfing at Trafalga! I'll be honest, it's pretty ghetto there, especially since they don't have very many lights outside, but we had a great time! After golfing the boys went on the go-carts and they loved them!

Afterwards we came back to our apartment and had dessert. I made a s'more pie. A few weeks ago Trevor sent me an email with a link to this s'more pie in hopes that I would make it for him in the near future. He may or may not have found the recipe on pinterest, but he'd kill me if he knew I just told the world that he looks at pinterest. Trevor loved the pie, and that's all that really matters to me. It was a bit too rich for me - next time I'll use milk chocolate instead of bittersweet. It was fun to try something new!

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I need that pie recipe and your cabin looks so fun!

Jesse and Alysha Lanham said...

Cute! What a fun date night:) And... I love that Trev looks at Pinterest! haha too funny.

Gram said...

Looks like you had a fun date night With friends. Your dessert looks scrumptious, but I think the milk chocolate would taste better.