Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8.15.2011

It's hard for me to believe that we have been married for three years! My marriage is such a blessing in my life. Marriage is wonderful, hard, uplifting, fun, frustrating, and rewarding. I have loved these three years and feel so blessed to have a husband who is so fun, loving, smart, funny, handsome, and such a good provider. I've enjoyed watching our relationship strengthen with time and our love grow deeper. I love this man so much more than the day I married him. Our marriage just keeps getting better.

To celebrate, we spent the entire day together! We had lunch at CPK and went shopping at the Gateway. We ate a delicious dinner at The Roof. We loved overlooking the temple where we were married while enjoying our dinner. Afterwards we walked around the Temple grounds. We stayed the night at the Anniversary Inn and then headed home in the morning. We had so much fun together.

As an anniversary gift for me Trevor had someone in Logan take a really nice picture of the place where we met, the Fieldhouse. We are going to have it printed and put in a nice frame in our family room. What a cute idea!


2 comments:

Trevor said...

Don't forget the cute shoes I picked out and purchased from Nordstrom, I would hate for people to think I was cheap. -Trevor

P.s. It was a good anniversary. love you.

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people! I'm glad you got to spend a day together.