Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Las Vegas

Since I didn't have school on Monday we decided we would make a vacation out of our weekend and head down to Las Vegas.

On our way down we met Trevor's cousin Kara and her family at Brick Oven in St. George for dinner.
Trevor and Bridger
Olivia and me

We got to Vegas around 7 PM and hung out with Karrissa and Joe at their house.

On Saturday we went swimming in the afternoon and to the restaurant Serendipity. That evening the boys watched the UFC fights and the girls made dinner and hung out. We watched I Am Number Four later that night.
Mckinley and Kylie

On Sunday we went to church and then relaxed. Karrissa taught the lesson and it was fun to see her in her calling. She is a wonderful Young Women's President. In the later evening we went to the park and played Bocce Ball and then had a BBQ. Alysha and Jesse were in Vegas for a friend's wedding so it was fun to hang out with them too. We played The Things Game that night, it was hilarious!

Monday the boys went golfing and then we went for a quick swim. We went to lunch at Zaba's, shopping at the outdoor outlets, and then headed home.

We were sad we weren't able to see all of our family in Vegas because it was such a quick trip. Thanks Karrissa and Joe for your hospitality! We had a blast!

5 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

Cute blog! I have noticed it's either about eating or shopping! But those are the 2 most important things right? I hope you guys are having tons of fun.

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh we loved having you!!! Thanks for all your help!

Troy said...

I wish you would of posted a pic of the chocolate milk carton that went along with that donut. Attendant at the donut shop- "Maam, make sure you have both hands securely around the 5 gallon carton before removing it from the counter". Jenny- "Is there a straw that goes in the carton or do I just dip my head in the box".

Gram said...

I loved looking at the photos of beautiful granddaughters and great granddaughters. How blessed I am to have such great posterity and another baby coming this year to make four babies in 20ll.

I cannot believe the size of that doughnut. How many of you did it take to eat it.

I loved Troy's comment, too!

Jared & Jenny Petersen said...

Once I saw that donut I can't stop thinking about it and how I want one!