Friday, April 8, 2011

New York, Day 2

Today we did some shopping at the mall! It's always a treat going to H&M :) Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was delicious, as always.
So excited to be at H&M!
Andrew put all of these hats on and was walking around saying, "Caps, caps for sale. Fifty cents a cap!" It's from a book, it was darling.
Cheesecake Factory
When we got home I played four-square with the kids. Then we watched the kids dance to the Newsies soundtrack and laughed and laughed. Connor, Abby, and Andrew have every word memorized to those songs and it's so awesome.

When I was getting Hannah dressed I couldn't resist snapping a picture of her cute little body

1 comment:

Gram said...

That was a cute post. You guys had a wonderful day. I had to laugh at Andrew and all the hats. I forgot to comment on Laura's post about Andrew putting all of his animals in block cages. He is certainly inventive.

I am happy you and Mary are having fun there and that Laura feels well enough to drive you around and do things with you and the kids.