Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Shopping

I have a tradition to go shopping the day after Christmas with my sisters and parents, but this year Mary and I decided to try out Black Friday shopping. We got to Target at 4:30 AM and the parking lot was completely full; we had to follow shoppers to their car to get a parking spot.

Seven hours later we had gone to Lowe's, Old Navy, Macy's, Kohl's, Gap, Charlotte Russe, Nordstrom, Forever Young, Buckle, and Forever 21. We did get some pretty awesome deals, and most importantly we had a great time.

3 comments:

Gram said...

Those are some very beautiful smiles after getting up so early and being in so many stores. I admire you for being able to do that. No way to I want to try it.

kelsey and murray said...

you are darling! we went to walmart and i have never seen such a crazy crowd!!! glad you found lots of good deals :)

MommaChelle said...

you both sure look gorgeous for having gotten up so early!!! I went to Gap with my mom, they had amazinggg deals! we went at 8 am though haha.