Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8.15.2008



It's official, Trevor and I have been married for two years! It's crazy how fast time goes by. When Trevor got home from work I had the table all set up in front of the fireplace. While we ate dessert (Reeses brownies and Blue Bell Ice Cream) we watched our wedding video and then wrote down the top ten reasons we love each other and made a list of all the things we wish we could have done this summer, so we can do them when we get home.

The next day, our actual anniversary, we had a relaxing morning. Trevor made me crepes and then we headed downtown to do some shopping at one of the busiest shopping centers in the country, Lenox Square.

Since the salesman reached their goals we got to go to dinner at Pappasitos. We met up with everyone after we finished shopping to eat dinner, which was amazing by the way. Sadly they only have Pappasitos in Texas and Georgia.

Then Trevor took me to see the movie Eat Pray Love. I just finished reading the book and was excited for the movie to come out. I enjoyed it, although I see how it may seem choppy to someone who hasn't read the book. I came home to a dozen beautiful red roses!

We had a perfect day together. I'm so grateful that a married a man so dedicated to God, who works so hard to provide for us, takes good care of me, and truly loves me. I am one lucky gal.

6 comments:

Mindee said...

Happy Annaversary!! It sounds like you two had a great time celebrating it, wow 2 years, thats a long time! We love you guys, cant wait to see ya when you get back!

Troy said...

Congratulations on two years! I'm so glad that Trevor has a Mom that raised him so well. He has a very good heart and a handsome little face and I can tell he loves you very much Jenny. I can tell this TODAY just from knowing he had to watch a wedding video, take a quiz and attend a chick flick the same night after working a 10 hour Georgia shift. Don't tell Jeanette that I wrote this or I'll be in trouble. It was just too tempting to pass up.(lol) We miss you guys for another 3 days.

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary you cuties! I love you and MISS you. 4 more days!!!

Mary said...

I can't believe I forgot your anniversary! And Laura's too! I'm the worst! I hope you had a wonderful time and I'm happy you found the man of your dreams!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Happy anniversary!! It sounds like it was a dreamy day.

Gram said...

Nice anniversary Jenny. I am happy you enjoyed it too.