Friday, July 30, 2010

Lake Chatuge

Because the salesmen sold a certain amount of alarms we got to go on a boating trip to Lake Chatuge! It took two and a half hours to get there, but it was definitely worth the drive. While I was in New York Trevor dislocated his knee, so he couldn't do too much, but we enjoyed riding in the boat, spending time with friends, and swimming.
The closest you'll get to mountains in Georgia
These houses were right on the lake, they were so pretty!
Matt and Jesse
Jared and Jenny
Trevor and me; check out that mean farmer's tan, he's been working hard!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

looks like tons of fun! but im excited for you guys to be back soon! love you

Janet said...

Good cloud picture! I'm glad you had fun at the lake. I miss you two!

Gram said...

That lake trip looks great. Trevor does have a good farmer tan. I hope his dislocated knee is healing. Love all your photos but I'll be glad when you get back. I've missed you, sweetie. (and Trevor, too)