Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shopping Day















I have to say, Georgia has some seriously awesome shopping malls. On Friday (payday) a bunch of us girls went to the Outlets in Calhoun and then headed to Atlanta to go to the Cumberland Mall. I had a budget of $30 and I got some way cute stuff. I also found a $20 gift card to Forever XXI in my wallet that I forgot Todd had given me for my birthday. What a good surprise!

I'm so glad that there are so many wives out here, they are all so fun.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Nothing like a little retail therapy with girls to brighten your day. Fun!

laura said...

So fun!

I love the capri/shorts you're wearing in the picture! ;)

Courtney and Hyrum said...

So glad you girls are here!

Gram said...

How fun to have so many wives to do things with. Did you stay within your budget? It looks like a fun mall.

r+s+a laney said...

cool that Courtney and Hyrum are there with you. Glad you're having fun!