Sunday, June 28, 2009

happy bday to BRIAN and RYAN

Today for Sunday dinner we celebrated my brother Brian's and my cousin Ryan's birthdays. It was a fun day. Sundays at my parents usually consist of a delicious dinner, chatting, watching the previous week's WIPE OUT, which is always hilarious, and some playing outside. And today was no different.
It was fun to have Karrissa here with her cute girls. McKinley and Sophie took turns taking pictures with my camera.


{Sophie's picture}

{McKinley's picture}

4 comments:

Gram said...

It was a fun Sunday and we enjoyed it as well. I just felt sorry for your Mom and the clean-up.

Sophie and McKinley are cute together. I enjoyed watching them and Ayden and Trevor on the tramp.

Janet said...

Family Sundays are the best!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love being at family dinners! I miss them like crazy!

Devri said...

You look so pretty and tan!