Monday, March 30, 2009

Kelsie Ann is...

the newest member of the DRILL TEAM at Northridge High School. Kelsie had tryouts on Friday afternoon and found out she made the team that evening. We are so excited for her! She did such a great job and I'm so proud of her. We went out to Olive Garden to celebrate and then I slept over. In the morning I was able to go to Kelsie's dance competition and see one of her dances. She is such a good little dancer and I loved spending time with her and Jeanette this weekend. Good job Kels! I love you sis!

5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Good job to Kelsi! I am kind of jealous- I would love to compete and perform at halftime shows again. However, I may not look so flattering in the costumes now! She is going to have a blast!!

Janet said...

You're a good big sister, Jenny!

Jeanette Cox said...

Thanks Jenny!! I love you too! But... seriously... could you of picked a better picture sis? I look HUGE!!! hahahah thanks Karrissa your cute!! I am so excited for drill!!

Gram said...

I am happy Kelsi made the team. It is hard when you want something so bad and then don't make it. She wasn't disappointed and you can share the excitement because you "have been there."

Rach Wood said...

That is so weird! She will always be the little 5th grader that came to Cherry Hill when I lifeguarded there! But congrats to Kels! I cant believe how much you two do look alike!