Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm grateful for this holiday and for the opportunity it gave me (and gives me each year) to reflect on how blessed I am.

As I taught Visiting Teaching this month I focused on the talk that was on finding joy in the journey. We cannot have joy without gratitude. As Thanksgiving comes to an end this year, I will try to embrace my gratitude throughout the coming months and focus on the good - not only the good from the past, nor the good to come, but the good I am experiencing NOW.

6 comments:

Janet said...

I'm thankful to share Thanksgiving with YOU!

Richard B said...

Thank you Jenny for the special and delightful person you are. You are always upbeat, smiling and happy. That is contagious! Our love and best to you and Trevor!

Gram said...

Great comment Jenny. We all need to focus on the NOW and what we are blessed with. It was fun to see you and Trevor on Thanksgiving and share a delightful dinner and visit. I loved the movie and even cried in it. Have a great week!

Rachel Murray said...

I'm so glad you know you have a blog. I'll be checking back for updates!!

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Jen!! What in the world are you going to start talking about now that November is over!?! I loved your idea by the way! You are so cute and have such a great outlook on life!! I'm sure gonna miss you guys!! Lets play soon! :) Hope all is well!! Love ya!

A bit about our little family... said...

How awesome is your family to have both your grandma and grandpa posting!!! haha I love it!!!!! They are so gosh darn hip! So is your mommy!!! :) Sorry I had to add that!