Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 23

Yesterday we were able to go down to Layton and have a Thanksgiving dinner with Trevor's family. It was so great to be with them and eat the yummy food that they eat together for every Thanksgiving since this year we will be in Orem with my family. It was so thoughtful of them to celebrate it early so we could be included. We had a great time and everything was delicious! Everyone kept telling me to be excited for the candied yams and I was a little nervous (I thought yams were beats for some reason) but they were so good! Thanks for having us Cox Family.

For Sunday, November 23 I am grateful for food. Sounds weird, but we couldn't live without it, right? And anyone who really knows me knows that I can always enjoy a fresh bev and a treat:)

1 comment:

Gram said...

How nice that Jeanette fixed Thanksgiving early so you and Trev could share with them. You are a great young women and it so nice to see how thankful and grateful you are. Love you, Jenny!