Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 19

Today I am so grateful for the Temple. I hadn't been back to the Temple since the day of my endowment (I know, I'm bad!) and today I went by myself to the Logan Temple. I loved it! I love the older women who are so sweet and always make me feel so welcome and loved.

I'm also grateful for Visiting Teaching. I visited one of my girls today (and the other tomorrow) and I had so much fun. I visit such great girls. I always leave feeling that I'm the one uplifted.

As today is my parents anniversary and Mary's birthday I'm grateful for them. My parent have always had such a great marriage and I truly look up to them. Mary is such a good sister to me. I love talking to her. I hope you all have a great day today!

8 comments:

Trevor said...

Well where was that rat of s husband of yours!? oh ya trying to continue on with his education. Just for the record. ha

Janet said...

I'm so glad you went to the temple and had a good experience. I love the temple! And next time I want to go with you!

Richard B said...

I enjoy reading your post's of gratitude. You are such a special, thoughtful and happy granddaughter. Keep on keeping!

The Gallagher group said...

Your such a sweet girl I cant say it enough! Im so glad your in our family!!!

love ya Kayla

Gram said...

Good for you, Jenny. That first time alone can be a little scary so I am happy you found it a good experience. As Gramps said, "You are a special young women and we are glad you are in our family."

Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree Jo said...

I love the temple!! We should go together sometime!!! even with out our husbands!!

Troy said...

I love the temple too. I also love going by myself even though your never really alone. I've also decided that I like working with the dead better than the living. They are so cooperative. I also believe President Hinckley when he said "Just as our Redeemer gave His life as a vicarious sacrifice for all men, and in so doing became our Savior, even so we, in a small measure, when we engage in proxy work in the temple, become as saviors to those on the other side who have no means of advancing unless something is done in their behalf by those on earth."