Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July!

Kelsie Ann is somewhere among these 1300 girls!
Sophie loves Mike!
Anna! I love her!

Log and me


Trev and Ayd are buds
Trevor got here the fourth of JULY! It was a blast to have him back in town! Here are pictures of us at the Stadium of Fire! Everytime I say that in my head I think, "Stadium of Bo Bo" I'm guessing that started with my Dad a long time ago when we went to it and saw Huey Lewis!

Kelsie and Jeanette stayed at our house because Kels danced in the Stadium of Fire. She did awesome! And it was so fun having them around! Thanks for taking us to Stadium of Fire!


The next night Trevor and I had our Engagement Pictures. They went really well! After we came home and had a big dinner with the Parsons, G&G, and the Hammer. Trevor, Logan, and Mike get along so well and I love watching them hang out and become even better buddies! They went to the River together multiple times and played a little soccer together too.

Everyone loves Trevor and keeps saying how well he fits in with our family! He's great!

I didn't take pictures when we were up with the Cox Family! But we had a blast with them. We went mini golfing! Jeanette is pretty dang good. Kels and I kinda struggle. And Trev and Tay were way good! We then had a little bbq and roasted starbursts and smores over their campfire! I love you guys!

3 comments:

laura said...

You are such a cute couple. I love that orange shirt you're wearing. Love it. And love you!

I can't wait to get to know you better, Trevor. But I guess we'll only hang out two days before the wedding and then you'll be off on your honeymoon.

Karrissa Winward said...

It was so fun to hang out with you guys, I love it!! Trevor is awesome, and you definitely totally deserve it!

Trevor said...

I agree with Laura, were a sweet couple for sure! Laura I can't wait to get to know you better as well! I hope will be able to see you after the honeymoon and before you take off!